Motorcycle Service East Sussex.
We offer a full range of services options for Sussex, Surrey & surrounding areas
We use only high quality parts and oils and will use genuine parts if requested. If your motorcycle is still under the manufacturer’s warranty please let us know and we will only use genuine parts so that your warranty is not affected
Local Collection and Delivery service available at a very reasonable price.
from 1 to 1.5 hour + parts
- Engine An Oil change- specify your grade full or semi synthetic
- New oil filter – OE –specification
- Chassis & Brakes
- Tyre condition & pressures –
- Check and adjusted Chain – adjustment and lubrication
The short service is a basic inspection and covers many of the items covered in a full service – But this is only a visual check without actually dismantling your bike.
from 2 to 4 hours + parts
- Engine An oil change – specify your grade full or semi synthetic
- New oil filter – OE specification
- New air filter – OE specification **
- New NGK spark plugs Engine coolant = should be replacing every 2 years **
- Idle speed check
- Throttle synchronization **
- Rear diff oil **
from 2 to 7 hours + parts
Major servicing, it is necessary to check the valve clearances on your motorcycle. Sometimes it is necessary to completely remove the carburettors / throttle bodies and radiators.
Certain items like, steering head bearings and rear arm bearings need to be inspected and lubricated as well Should your valve clearances need adjusting, this at additional cost because camshafts may have to be removed to adjusted the clearances.
The major service has above items in addition to everything you can expect from the Full Service and will be charge at our standard workshop labour rate of £50 per hour inc. NO VAT CHARGED
We offer quality repairs to Motorcycles, Scooters and Quad Bikes
- Brake pads & Shoes, Chain & Sprockets , Clutch’s, Fork seals
- Tyres, exhausts
- Engine rebuilds on 2 or 4 stroke
- Fault finding
- Accessory & Performance Parts fitted
- Electrical faults
- Restoration projects
Workshop labour rate £50 inc per hour (no vat charged).
Genuine factory Suzuki ( SDS ) diagnostic equipment, covering all Suzuki models Fault finding, Engine management & warning lights. From £30.00.
TEXA Diagnostic System
Covering all makes and models Fault finding, Engine management & warning lights.